has been added to your shopping cart.
has been removed from your shopping cart.
Skip to content
Scents Of The Commonwealth Candles
Our mission is to engage and inform the world by promoting Kentucky people, places, and products.In November of 2013, we added "scents" to that list when we dropped a small batch of our now famous 'Scents Of The Commonwealth' candles, a line of candles that smell like the kick-ass Commonwealth of Kentucky!
We're excited to announce our 'Scents Of The Commonwealth' candles are back in action, y'all! Once again we've collaborated with Kentucky's most prolific candle maker, Kathy Werking, and Rachael Sinclair, designer of these candle labels, to bring you these five awesome Kentucky scented soy wax candles; Bourbon Ball candle (NEW), Old Fashioned candle (NEW), Beer Cheese candle (NEW), Mint Julep candle, and our world famous Fried Chicken candle. All available this Friday, December 18th at 10AM on our website.
A limited number of candles in each scent are available HERE.
- A little bit of happy hour, a little bit of dessert, a lot of decadence, these bourbon ball candles are sure satisfy your sweet tooth.
- First mixed at the Pendennis Club in Louisville in the 1880's, the Old Fashioned has become a tried and true staple.
- Beer and cheese, the elixir of life. A genuine Kentucky invention now available in candle form.
- Let the fresh, fried sizzle of savory golden goodness drift into your hearts and homes .
- The actual Derby only happens in May, but now the sweet celebratory scent of mint juleps can fill your home all year round.
© 2019 KENTUCKY FOR KENTUCKY (A.K.A. KYFORKY)
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.